Thursday, August 19, 2010

Crystal Swarovski Earrings

It's my hobby and first love to collect trendy fashion accessories for sale to teens. From expensive to low cost, I collect different kinds of bracelets, earrings, necklaces, trendy rings and brooches. I'm not content with what I'm doing lately, so I decided to create my own fashion accessories for women. I started with not-so-expensive materials like plastic beads. Later on, I tried stone beads and Swarovski crystals.

I have here my crystal earrings collection. It's also trendy accessories for sale to teens. I call it Crystal Swarovski earrings because of its fine and shiny materials. You may leave comments if you have anything to say about my creations. It's the remaining unsold pairs as of now. Each cost P60, it's so affordable that you can even resell it with a much higher price. Enjoy!

blue crystal
P60.00


fruity crystal
P60.00


green rose crystal
P60.00
lavender crystal
P60.00 


waygee crystal
P60.00 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Post a comment here. Just keep it simple and friendly. Spam comments? Deleted, soon.